<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, October 3 

Looking at the way my wrist is cocked, it's obvious I broke it.

I have discovered something rather disturbing about myself and I'm not sure if I should seek medical help or just let it suffer silently - but it has finally actually come to my attention: I am addicted to stationary.

1. Medium tip pens. I love 'em because of the way they write; especially the pens with the thicker ballpoint - the thin ones just drive me batty. Nothing drives me crazier than writing notes with a thin pen. I take much more pride in my note taking if the pen is a thicker ink.
2. Yellow, I mean canary coloured letter sized lined paper. All my notes at work are on these cheap looking flimsy pieces of paper. Something about the colour adds character to whatever I have written on them.
3. Post-It notes. Oh this has to be the best invention since sliced bread. And my love for them is quite obvious if you enter my office as they have almost completely covered one wall. I use those blasted things for everything - just pathetic.
4. Crayons. There is nothing practical about having crayons at work really as they would probably show that I am going to spend more time colouring than answering my voicemails. BUT there is something calming about owning them.
5. Organizers. Whether it's my inbox collection (labeled: In-Box, Still-In Box, And It's Still In-Box) or plethora of time schedules and day timers, it's amazing I'm organized at all.

And secretly I am finding myself more and more intrigued with Mac computers. I know, I know - some of you never thought I would utter those words from my mouth but it's true. I'm actually finding some programs way more practical on them than my pc's. And this whole iPod thing that has taken the world by storm is blowing me away. I actually caught myself today in disgust that I don't own one.

Fuck. I need to sleep.

1 Comments:

I have this Monte Blanc pen which I refill with medium fills. It just writes sooooo nicely.

Writing with the write tip of pen just flows so effortlessly.

Post a Comment