<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, October 17 

Mmmmm Beefy Chef Boy-R-Dee.

Over the weekend I found out some disturbing news: my mostest favoritest drink at Timmy Ho's has over 240 calories to a medium cup. Yes, my friends. Tears have been shed. To top it off - my side dish to the French Vanilla Cappuccino (the chocolate chip muffin) has a whopping 440 calories to each delectable serving.

Well shit son. Big heaping piles of shit. And I was wondering why my pants felt a little more snug.

In other news:

Saw Elizabethtown this weekend at the good ol' West Ed Mall. What a gong show of a space waster. The movie would have been better if they explained what was so wrong with the shoes which tossed the company into losing $1 billion bucks. Any ideas?
This car is absolutely a dream to ride in. Basically, everything you could want in a car - it's there. It's got it. It's lovely when the seat warms up - kinda feels like you've peed a little.
My dog and I are on a diet. Yep. She's apparently 7lbs overweight and I am... a little more than that. Anyways, by Christmas I am hoping to have this all rectified and she'll be top of her class. And I will fit into my corset for the Christmas party. Sigh.

1 Comments:

The key to losing weight is not dieting.

Eat less, more often.

Portion control is king, and you have to stop eating when you're full.

I went from a puffy 202 to 166.

Post a Comment