<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 26 

These walls are paper thin and everyone hears every little sound.

It's almost my birthday and I am so excited I am almost losing sleep over it. Well. Ok not really. well kinda. It might be an adventurous one this year as I might (and I say might because I don't know if everything has been finalized yet..) be heading west-ward to Tofino to attempt surfing. Kinda cool as I am considering this my birthday present. To myself, from others and uh.. yah. Secretly - surfing has been a dream of mine since the early days so the notion that this just might be happening is pretty darn swell.

In other news:

White chicks props to my Pa: Man, you rock. You have no idea what you did means to me. If only I could thank you in person with a huge great bear hug. Words cannot describe..

Jury duty: fuck a duck. I don't want to be doing this. Wah. November 25 is my date and I will just want to.. uh... not be in the courtroom hanging out... why me? Why not someone else? Why not my brother? What do I know about the law? I break it every day driving to work...

Why is it so embarrassing: buying trivial things like condoms or feminine hygiene products? They're natural, they're fairly important. They should be a sign that a.) you're lucky enough to be getting laid that you need the protection b.) needing the hygiene product means your not pregnant and c.) I don't have a c.


School bound: Finally jumped on the education bandwagon and signed myself up yesterday for the Bachelor of Professional Arts- Communications, at Athabasca University. I can do it all by correspondance therefore continuing to work full time. Sigh. As I confessed to Scott last night, I'm scared shitless. I haven't been a student in years. I don't know how to take exams or write essays or carry a backpack. I'm a hopeless being in terms of studentlife. Maybe it will be different. It's kinda something I really want so therefore I will make it happen, no?

You can never: tell someone enough just how important they really are to you. It kinda makes you feel all warm and bubbly inside. Kinda like... I got nothing. And you can never have enough touch. Or kissing. Or.. my parents read this.

1 Comments:

I've always secretly wanted jury duty. Probably because I love law type stuff. I dunno. I'd be kinda excited about it.

Post a Comment