<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 22 

BMW's and baseball caps go together like peanut butter and jam.

Soooo I haven't got a birthday card in a while so I think that's it. That's the end of my birthday. Sigh. I just have to wait til next year... I have been staring at a computer screen sooooo long today that my fingers aren't connecting with the right keys on the keyboard - seriously - I have never had to use the backspace button quite like I have had to tonite.

What's going on in Meganland so you ask? How kind...

I got my official letter from the university saying that I am officially official in their books. Horrah! Maybe I can make the Dean's list like my brother did. Grumble... Now comes the fun part. The organizing a freaking HUGE conference (which is going very well I might add) and starting up a HUGE program at university. I never thought I would say that. Damn - I'm going back to school.

I have to buy new tires for Al because his factory installed POS rubber things they call "tires" ain't going to cut it in Cowtown. Too bad they are soooOOoOOOoo expensive. It's Christmas - maybe Honda can give them to me for free?! Or not.

I was rather choked to come into my room tonite and notice that Beta wasn't in his bowl. Mom washed the bowl out (either she knew I couldn't do it because I was still too traumatized or because she wanted the smelly thing off the kitchen counter) and put it back on my bookshelf with the fish net sticking out the top of it. Maybe I should get another one. But then again - maybe the fact that my fish are dying while under my care is a sign that I shouldn't have fish as pets. My dog's still kicking. I'll just keep the furry animals.

I have a new book. Ashley let me borrow her precious hardcover "The Historian". I must say, the first 3 pages are super interesting. The next 639 seem a little more daunting. Sigh. Another book left by itself on the shelf?

My back hurts. I think I'm getting a cold. Hm. Time for the TLC and the chickey noodley soup. MmmmMMmm.

Jury duty on Friday. Hot damn do I ever wish I could pass this on to the next viable candidate.

That's it. I'm a whole bowl of nothing floating in sugary milk. Maybe more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment