<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 1 

The excuse to be anything you want to be.


Judging by the way my skirt is fitting today, I am incredibly glad that Halloween is over and done with for another year. This means that there will be no more snack size chocolate bars hiding in my desk drawer. Thank. God. I'll just have to bust out the Purdy's chocolate bells and candy canes - such a wiser choice.

I actually went out to a Halloween party this year which was, I must say, highly entertaining. I didn't dress up like anything really - threw a cowboy hat on, a sheriff pin and stuck a gun in my belt and called it a day. Scott on the other hand went all out and dressed up like Stanz from the Ghostbusters. You better believe we watched the movie, researched the outfit online and put it all together for 3 days. Talent man, that guy has endless talent. It was a tres downer when the dude dressed up like a huge pickle got the costume prize instead of Scott.


Next year man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment