<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, December 26 

Cuddle party anyone?

Who doesn't like cuddling? I know I'm one of the biggest fans of the ol' snuggle session. With that certain someone of course. Athough, I'm not so sure about doing it with strangers... wandering hands and unknown breath on the back of your neck as you're being spooned. Otherwise, it sounds like a blast. Ooh. Imagine a celebrity cuddle party. Like, I get to choose the celebrities to cuddle with. Maybe a spoonful of Brad Pitt, a dash of Johny depp, maybe a whole lotta Jake Gyllenhall, and erm... that's it.

Although, not too sure how a certain someone would feel about it.

2 Comments:

Count me in!!

I used to do a leadership camp for people between the ages of 18 - 24 and you know what always ended up happening? By the second day of the week long camp, ironically almost everybody (50ish people) would end up cuddling in the middle of the field, by the campfire or up in the main lodge.

There is something that is definitely very soothing and healing about cuddling.

So Megs, count me in although I am sure that there are many many others that would find the whole thing completely weird!!

All I need is you Allie. So awesome. Let's arrange. :)

Post a Comment