<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, December 5 

I am an eskimo.

Things I found myself pondering the past couple of days:

I am afraid of other people driving me in their cars.
I think it's a simple case of me not being able to handle not being in control of the ol' wheel. Not like I am the rockstar driver I should be... it's something I'm working on. The whole trust in other people and allowing them to fish tail without me grabbing the door handle for a safety feeling. Sad. Freakin' sad.

Cars have hydraulics and I don't understand why.
Uh. Mine doesn't. Maybe that's why I don't get it.

What do you get the person who has everything?
Nothing. Call it a gift.

If Buckleys tasted better, I would be more likely to remedy myself with it.
But hell no. It is not going down my pipes. I would rather throw myself into some pathetic coughing fit and attract the attention of those who are subjected to listen t it by receiving cough drops and hot water with weird floaty things in it. Ew.

I want to look more like how I feel.
And how is that? Um. Maybe about 3 or 4 sizes smaller in the ol waist. I tried on some hot jeans last weekend and boy oh boy did I feel like tube of pork being made into sausage. (Oh wasn't that a hot comment...). I think I'd be super stoked with myself if I could wear something and not ask myself repeatedly - "should I actually wear this??". Kinda like my xmas outfit for this year. Super hot. But uh... hm.

The more I think about justice and how it wasn't served - the more I want to wish I stood up for myself more.
I could still be in the jury room if I just stuck to my guns on my stance. Sure, a lot of people would have been pissed but hey - I am ok with that. Super ok with that. I might have proven my point. I'll just shake my head when he's charged with possession of a gun again or heck - killing someone.

I need new tires for my car.
Fuck. I just bought a new car and the goddamn tires ain't up to the ol' Cowtown snow or ice. Um. Let's figure this out here: car - $26k, tires - $worthless. I slide. I skid. I have no grippy anythings. C'mon. Doesn't it make sense to put good tires on a car seeing how we live in a rather snow-prone area? Sigh. I need to make about triple what I'm making now and then I can buy super swanky tires with chesnut pieces in the tread. Oooh baby would that be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment