<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, December 5 

I wish myself courage.

I was informed today that there are only 20 shopping days left til Santa comes to figure whether I was naughty or nice. Well shit.

Things to do before xmas.

- pay off credit card so I can fit presents on it and buy stamps.
- send cards to people.
- buy presents for people.
- sob.
- contemplate changing beliefs so I can get out of Christmas.
- sob some more.
- buy myself presents.
- screw buying anyone else presents.
- get in shit from mom for not buying anyone else presents.

Sounds like a great to-do list.

1 Comments:

I think it is called: Bah Humbug, and that is apparently what you are Ebeneizer Scrouge.

Don't forget that Christmas is also a time for family, friends and fellowship. Those are free yet priceless. You don't need to spend a fortune despite the desire and market pressure to do so.

I would be thrilled just to get a hug from you....and a diamond bracelet....a trip...a new outfit or two....sigh.... :)

Post a Comment