<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, January 3 

2005: A fantastically wonderful year in review.

Organized my first successful Conference and Tradeshow.
Became full time at work.
Saw The Killers in concert.
Saw Sarah Slean in concert.
Went to Italy with Aaron and had the time of my life.
Met Scott in the Airport in Copenhagen and enjoyed a delightful 10 hour plane ride back to the west with him.
Saw Snow Patrol in concert.
Got in trouble from Herald readers and friends when I wrote about the gay pride parade. Bah.
Got in trouble again from Herald readers and the Western Standard magazine for writing about the bear attacks in Canmore. Bah again.
Saw Green Day in concert.
Sold my car, Alistair.
Bought a new car, Alistair 2.
Learned how to drive standard.
My parents celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary (on my bros and my tab).
Met the one, the only - Catherine Ford.
Saw Pearl Jam in concert.
Won a trip to Las Vegas.
Went to Tofino for my birthday.
Selected for jury duty and let someone off, when in my eyes they were guily.
Got spoiled by Santa at Christmas.
Went to Nelson, BC for a weekend of riding and chillaxing for New Years.

1 Comments:

You convicted someone of doing nothing, of which they were guilty?

Post a Comment