<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, January 19 

Done like dinner.

And thank God for that. For the first time in quite a while, I was able to wake up this morning without freaking out about my conference. Why you ask? Because it's done. Finished. Completed. Sigh. I just thought that I would write that because for whatever reason, I needed to. I needed to apologize to whoever I have been bitchy too over the past little bit because of my moodiness and stress-outness and uh... just because. So there. And well, I needed to write to the world (or the three people that read this random thing) that I am finally done what I have been agonizing over for oh so long.

2 Comments:

What conference? Did it go well?

The conference I have been gearing up for all freakin year. Yah I think it went well. I mean, there were no fires all day which is a good thing. Both the Roundup staff and I were kinda scratching our heads in awe that nothing had gone the way of the Dodo all day.
But thanks, thanks for asking!

Post a Comment