<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, January 22 

Simon.

Simon is the perfect name. Everything about the name Simon sounds wonderful to me. From the way it's pronounced to the way it's spelt on a nametag.

I would imagine my 'Simon' to be a tall guy with dark softly curly hair. He would be rather lanky looking, almost geekish. He would have green eyes and long fingers. He might be a closet-singer who has the voice every orgasm is made out of.

He would be a book-worm. Someone who would randomly look up at you as you passed by his table at the coffee-shop. He might push his glasses back up the resting place on his nose when he does so. Maybe grin a little to acknowledge your presence. Although quiet in every- he would be quite the character once you get a drink into his system. He would be the secretive one but have the kindest, most gentlest heart once you're welcomed in.

I've never met a Simon nor would I necessarily want to. I just like to imagine a person who is just like how I would hope they would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment