<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, February 13 

Fuck. It's done.

It took me less than a day to read her 291-page book and I am now soooOOOOOoo choked that it's done. What am I suppose to do now? I was hoping to just keep reading it during my lunch-hours at work as I escaped the reality around me that is my sometimes mundane life. Well fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Happy to report, in case anyone cared, that I read Jessica's book. And even more exciting, it is the first book to be added to my bookcase which has been read while the other ones are just sitting there collecting dust. Ok so maybe if you really know me, you'll know how much of an epic night this is - I mean - I finished a book. Wahoo!

Ok so I'm by no means saying this book should be an award-winning book, but c'mon. It's hot. She is such a slut and so feisty and selfish and fucking unbelievably entertaining to read about. The fun part, is that this chick is real. This is like memoir - kinda - just with the names altered and stuff. When I read the last sentence I thought to myself, "being her for one day would be a hoot". Well, minus all the STD's I'm sure she has...

And if you're curious, it all started here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment