<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, March 10 

Diggin' the chik-lit books of late.


Can you believe it dad? I'm reading! I'm actually reading! She's hilarious. Those bloggers turned REAL writers are somethin' else...

update:

In a rather odd twist of events, I have taken to reading. Odd - especially for those who know you: I have the attention span of a goldfish. The book I'm reading, erm, enjoying - LOVING right now is called "Bitter is the New Black - Confessions of a condescending, egomaniacal, self-centered Smart-ass, or why you should never carry a Prada Bag to the unemployment office" by fellow blogger, Jen Lancaster. Seriously I don't think I have laughed so hard while reading a book. Why? Because every word she speaks is how I think. It's marvelous. I need the balls, erm, boobs like her.

Seriously Allie - go buy this book.You will love me for finding it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment