<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, March 13 

Monday.

I bought a $4 tin of sodium free tuna this weekend and holy crap did it suck. Apparently the sodium makes it taste good. Damn. So much for cutting back on my salt intake...

Have you ever stood in front of your closet doors, throwing every shirt/pants/skirt/sweater on your bed/floor until you finally find the right ensemble for the day? Welcome to my morning - every morning. What sucks is that I have the same clothes and have for the past couple of years. I might add the occasional random piece of something from a high end store on recommendation from the quirky size .5 saleschick but in the end, my wardrobe is still something of a gross sham. Oh how I need new clothes. On that note...

I can't wait to wear my Nine West sandals again. I stare at them each morning before putting my real shoes on (the tall Hush Puppy boots which are scuffed to the nines) fantasizing about the next time I get to wear them. How silly is that, I have quick love affairs with my shoes every morning.

2 Comments:

All the writings in this blog are such trashy nonsense. How can one person, a female at that, think she is so clever. It's all trash talk!! Smut!! Garbage I tell you!

I appreciate your comment. Thank you.

Post a Comment