<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, May 1 

Random cool snaps from Tofino.

Our first day in the water - we're looking all hot and stuff in our skin tight HOT HOT HOT wet suits. Oh yah - we were looking ffffiiiinnnnneeee.













Scott taking in a little skim-board action on Chesterman Beach. He actually got pretty good at it - fell only a couple times. He was better at that then I was on my 8'3 surf board.














Of course, it wasn't nice everyday. We only had sun 2 days while we were there. Our first day, and last day. It didn't rain like it did last November, but enough that I was pretty wet and ready for a hot shower. MMmmm hot shower...














And naturally, we had to play with some sea anenomes. They're fun little buggers; you can put things in them and they close up and eat them. Ok, so I found it entertaining...














Schooner Cove - what a fantastically beautiful place to do nothing. I could have laid on the beach for hours, if not days, just doing nothing. The sky was blue, the waves were crashing, bald eagles soared over us. Wow. I need to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment