<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, May 21 

"Where's Megan?". Have no fret - I'm right here.

I have opened quite a few new posts, excited to jot something down but then end up closing the draft, only to leave it at just that - a draft. I have become incredibly critical of my work and am beginning not to like anything I'm writing. I should just lay off myself.

So here are a few things which have gone on this month:

I moved in with my bf. Ahhhh! Heh heh - sucka. I've already been told that I am a horrible person to share a bed with because I take up all the covers. I suggested bunk-beds. He just gave me his famous cocked eyebrow.

Feeling a little sad being in the city. The week by the ocean was dreamy - quarrels and all. Not sure if it's because I'm living down on 17th now and am tired of bums asking me for change whenever I leave the condo (hi, seriously- everywhere is hiring and when I mean everywhere, I mean everywhere) or if it's the sound of the cars which are lacking mufflers, or if it's just being in this gong show of a city. I need to figure out a way to live in a cute little beach house on Chesterman Beach. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to them.

I received a letter from Visa this week informing me that because I am one of their most valued customers, they were going to increase my limit by almost double. Most valued customer? Ha. Maybe because I can allow each one of them to drive fancy BMW's with all the interest I pay to them.

My brother got a job picking up bodies (yes, dead bodies) from crime scenes and actually seems to be enjoying it. I've just heard some of the stories of his trips and I've felt ill, yet intrigued. Most of the scenes he said have been pretty disturbing - rightfully so.

I'll try to do better people. It's just that - whatever. I have no excuses. I have to beat Ben Li - this is getting serious.

1 Comments:

cute lay out , lovely eyes...
luuuve the bulb chair.

Post a Comment