<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, June 21 

God damn...

I have tried so hard this year to have a little mini-garden on the patio. I water the 3 potted plants and 1 hanging basket every day (just like mom said to do) but as of late, my poor plants have been drowning in a pot of their own soggy soil. It's kind of a lose-lose situation for me this year. my first year of gardening and it's turning into a failure.

Maybe I should stick with indoor plants. You know, the bamboo ones, the ones that are the hardest to kill even if I really was trying.

1 Comments:

Stick two pennies in each pot as the copper will idonize and feed the plants much needed nutrients.

Also, lay off the watering. Let the soil dry up. Unless it is 30 degrees out, you really only need to water every 2nd day or so.

Post a Comment