<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 27 

Hot Hot HOT long weekend here I come...

Canada Day long weekend coming up - giddy up!

SoooOOOooOoOoo stoked. We're off to Kelowna on Thursday for the weekend to kick it Kelowna-style. I am hoping to swim with the Ogo-Pogo but Scott doesn't seem to think that's a good idea. Bah. Something about icky-poo lake weeds and gross lake bottom?! The way I see it, if I can't see it - I'm good no matter how nasty the lake floor actually is.

But I'm thinking that if the weather is going to be as hot as the good ol' Weather Network says it's going to be - being in the lake is the only logical idea.

I'm sure he'll agree with me once he begins to feel faint while laying on the sandy beach and I'm all cool and relaxed swimming in the water making buds with the lake creature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment