<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 18 

Dear Daddy,

You intrigued me the other day when you sent me an email noting that the purse I had highlighted in one of my blogs was "unavailable at the time". Well, that got me thinking. Maybe you were searching for my birthday present early. Or you were thinking that maybe you should get me a present for the sake of getting me a present. I am happy to tell you that I found a new purse and it's even in stock!

This lovely Dolce & Gabbana number is available online from Saks Fifth Avenue. It's not that much really...

Love you!!





2 Comments:

*giggle*

I'm sooo doing this very thing next month.

Hint hint. Etc.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment