<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 18 

Democratic this.

Jeepers. I wish I could vote myself a pay increase.

I recently sent an email to my alderman, Ric McIver, in regards to the smoking bylaw which should be passed a year sooner and I clicked on the little box that says "Reply Requested" and yesterday I received an email from his assistant saying:

Thank you for taking the time to email your concerns and request for the smoking By-law. I will keep your email on file for Alderman McIver to review.
Take care and have a good day.


Sincerely

Velma Toporowski

Executive Assistant to
Alderman Ric McIver, Ward 12
The City of Calgary
403-268-2478


Good grief. I don't want a response from his assistant. I want a response from him. My alderman (see picture to the left). The guy I voted for.

I simply wanted to know why he is voting against changing the bylaw to this year instead of next year. Freakin politicians - no wonder they get a bad rap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment