<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 18 

I got some sass, but I got paid!

I can't usually get away with writing a piece for the Q without enduring some sort of sass from one of the other Bloggers. This time, Kris decided to bug me.

I have since asked him if he lives in the Calgary core and he says "No, I don't". So therefore he has no idea what it's like to go through 10 days of Stampede hell down on good ol' 17th Ave.

Kris says: "Even putting aside the fact that such sentiment fits better with a 70-year-old retiree with sleeping problems and not a woman in her 20s who presumably enjoys an occasional night out on the town, Pratt's intolerance for country music is downright strange. Would it be ok if the music blaring out of the bars was hip-hop? Rock? Maybe a little Mozart?"

He's so funny. Thanks for the $40!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment