<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 26 

My new book:

Finally it's for purchase. I've been reading her blog everyday and finally it's ready to buy.

Book Description

"I did have my own friends, my own salary, my health, and TiVo: all the important things we're likely to take for granted. Still, when it hit that I'd now have to date again, I panicked. Dating meant nightclubs, heels, and black. It meant, 'No, thank you. Really, I'm full.' It meant matching bras and underwear. Clothes with the micro used to describe them. Because until you date again, people will hiccup lines about getting back on horses. So you invest in an Agent Provocateur whip and a subscription to an online dating service. . . ."

--from Straight Up and Dirty

Oooh I can't wait. I ordered it via online at Chapters Indigo - said it would take 2-4 business days and uh... it was ordered on Monday. I think the 2 business days are up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment