<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, July 31 

RIP my trusted PC laptop.

For those of you who live in Calgary and were out and about on the weekend, ya'll know just how freakin windy it was. In fact, it was so windy that the patio table that I was using (and which was acting as a nice holder for my Nalgene bottle filled with Crystal Light iced tea) got knocked over and spilt onto my laptop. Yep, my 2-litre bottle dumped a couple mL of raspberry iced tea goodness all over my laptop. Wow. Boy did I ever cry. Not only is my keyboard not working, but it's as if the whole freakin motherboard inside the silly thing has decided to go on a permanent hiatus.

How happy am I? Not in the slightest. Now I don't have a laptop and besides the fact it was a PC*, it was doing a-ok.

Freakin freak frick frickity frack.


* PC - Piece of Crunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment