<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, July 30 

Well this is kinda funny in a sick messed up sort of way.

Exerpted from his blog:

"So, to the point of this wonderfully boring blog. Today on my way out to The Canal at Delacour, now one of my favourite courses, I was ripping east on Country Hills Boulevard doing about 130 in my pickup. For some reason lately, that little thing has a lot of jam, and its pretty fun. Well, not more than 5 minutes out of the corporate limits, and into the deep abyss of nothing but flat cropland, I heard a BANG! I didn't think much of it, besides the potential that my engine may have just blown up. But I kept going, got the course, winked at the girls in the proshop, hit some balls, and got on the course. Another good day and I shot 75, so I was pretty damn happy. I made a bunch of birdies, and long putts, so it wasn't too shabby. But I had five 3-putts. And those suck the biggest, sweatiest, italian ass you can think of. Well, that could have been sub-par round, but whatever. Maybe next weekend when I go back. So after shakin' hands with Adam, and going back to my truck I realized that there was yet another birdie to be had on the course. Or at least on the way to the course. The bird was stuck in the grill in my truck, after of course it smashed and cracked it. The bird was stuck in the grill by its feet, and part of its body was in the grill itself. A bird much larger than a chickadee, but smaller than a magpie. This little sucker got smoked, and it got stuck. So being the asshole that I am, I drove home with it on the grill hoping it would be there for a picture when I got home, and to show my brother and his girlfriend. Well I got a few pics, and then I took it off and got rid of it. So, unfortunately, as I see it, I could have had a season low round of two over par, if this birdie had been on the golf course instead of the grill of my 'powerful' truck."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment