<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 12 

You could call them "The Hottness".


For the longest time I have had cheap pieces of shit glasses. Usually purchased on those discount racks at random stores. You know the ones, "Today's Special: ONLY $9.99!!". I was pretending to be cool while strutting my stuff in my less than hot shades, but actually becoming more and more blind due to the shit lenses.

So finally I took the plunge and bought glasses that don't just make me look uber hot, but they actually block the sun from my eyes. Eureka! I was sweating bullets that they would cost me more than my biweekly car payment but in reality cost me what the government gave me in a handy little GST rebate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment