<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 9 

Big-fat-lethargic-whiney-Gap-sale-rack-wearing-ass.

Ta da! That's me! Ok maybe the picture is a little dramatic... but it's cute.

Bah. You know when you get in those shit moods where you feel gross in the clothes you're in and how you brushed your hair this morning and how you've sat on your ass all day at work? Yah so I'm in one of those perma moods of late.

My hairdresser honestly costs about as much as a bimonthly car payment so I haven't been to her in a while. Everyone tells me to "break-up" with her but breaking up with her is like breaking up with a boyfriend. Can't do it easily.

I used to shop BCBG and man oh man did I feel great. I fit the clothes like a model. Now: a) I can't afford the price tag, b) I feel like a muffin top, c) Gap sales racks are moving more towards my style (due to reason A), and d) shit yo. I bought the most darling Freda Nine West shoes 2 weeks ago but took them back because I felt guilty. Probably more for the reason that my laptop died and I have to save enough coinage to buy myself a new one - but maybe also because I didn't have the correct outfits to go with them. Oh they were cute. Really. Ask Scott!

Seriously though. This whole gross feeling has to end. Not sure how to kick the shit out of it but by golly it needs to happen.

I need a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment