<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 16 

The hump-day blues.

Something about the city is really irking me lately. Not sure if it's because it's the city and I can't stand the noise / the homeless people asking me for money every 3 feet / the mundane feeling of everything.

However, when I was here, everything was perfect and carefree. I could eat pizza and not care, I could spend all day looking at nothing and be completely content. I wasn't worried about my next hair appointment or physical. I wasn't worried about gas prices, the price of milk or the bread sitting on the counter molding.

I need to figure out how I can win the lotto and escape the city for a long period of time. I wonder if Scott would be up for an extended vacation.

I wonder how far my 1,300 airmiles would take me. Probably not back to Rome eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment