<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 9 

I need less traffic lights.

In my latest personal discovery, I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to live in the city anymore. I'm tired of the bums, tired of the traffic and loud cars at night, tired of the cost of living in the city and definitely tired of red lights everywhere I go.

So I have found a place I think I would like to spend my millions (exaggerated)):

Central Saanich, Vancouver Island... a very modest $14,950,000

Although this North Saanich, Vancouver Island property might do the job... only $17,500,000

Chesterman Beach in Tofino is probably a little closer to my price range... roughly $7,500,000

Realistically however, this is probably what I can afford. I wonder if they would leave the window treatments...

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment