<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, August 14 

Isn't she the cutest kitty ever?

Ok so I desperately want her. I want to nuzzle her and be bff with her and take her for walks on the beach. Isn't she the cutest kitty ever?

Here's the story: so like, this guy I work with found her while looking at a home the other day. She ran across a couple lanes of traffic from the reservation on 37th and Glenmore, and into the loving arms of Tom (ok the story may be exaggerated...). So he brought her to work today to show her off and see if anyone wanted her.

I fell in love with her this morning and later, she slept peacefully and lovingly on my lap for a solid rest.

She's adorable and needs a home. The SPCA just wouldn't give her the love she really deserves and needs... right? Right.

I'd name her Madeline.

3 Comments:

um,er,psst don't let my cats here this, but she certainly ties my sybil, the raccoon cat.
i love torties.

just passin thru. link from a pal.

Yes she is a rather saucey cat. Cute as all hell though. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll be home with me, *sniff* as the condo isn't the right place for her. Sigh. And, Brenda, I do agree that she picked me - picked my lap to take a cat-nap on. That and I wouldn't let anyone pick her up from my lap. Hee hee. I was slightly over protective of her today.
She'll have a good home though. Some people at work are more than happy to make a home for her... I was just hoping she'd be cosying up with me.

The condo is just a fine place for Madeline to grow up in the basking glow of love.

Madeline chose you for a reason so now you need to fight for her. After all, she would be YOUR cat; not HIS.

Besides, can HE really provide you with all of the cuddling and entertainment that you want? I vote likely not ......

I say, take a poll Megan and let the results be your decider.

Post a Comment