<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, August 8 

Long weekend... schmongweekend.

Sure, it's exciting when it's coming but when it's gone - it fucking blows.

We had grand plans to tour out to Revelstoke and chillax with the hippies and the Kokanee Glacier Challenge, Enchanted Forest and walks down by the river, but then things took an expensive turn and wabam! we're in Kelowna playing an early game of
golf at Gallaghers Canyon and touring Goat Cheese farms and swimming in the salt water pool and lounging under the patio misters... It's a hard life I guess. Someone has to do it though.

The part that I have an issue with is the price of gas. GAS. It's like pouring gold into your gas tank. Fucking ridiculous. I think by the end of the weekend, I paid $150 for gas - FOR ALISTAIR. WTF. Seriously if long weekends are going to consist of expensive gas, I'm boycotting them. Ok maybe I won't but I'll seriously contemplate it.

I'll just start saving for the next long weekend. I'm sure gas will be up to $1.40/litre by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment