<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, August 17 

My most comfy-est shoes ever.

So I was sitting mindlessly in my car at the 17th Ave and 5th Street intersection, waiting for the light to turn green and I saw a lady with my shoes. My shoes. I was so choked. I just about launched out of the drivers seat and jumped her.

Ok so maybe they weren't my shoes but they sure looked like them.

I bought a stellar pair of Nikes a couple years ago and man were they gorgeous. I wore them so much in fact that they started to smell. I brought the smell of Italy home with me in the shoe. Yah that's nasty.

I had to finally get rid of them in the spring as my closet was getting really stinky but since then, my feet just haven't felt the same. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment