<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 30 

Someone is making alot of money - and it ain't me.

Check out all the "extra" charges. Yah that's right. I got bent over the couch for $16.50 worth of "extra" fees. WTF.

Event/Item
Blue October
MacEwan Hall
Calgary, AB
Sun, Oct 1, 2006 07:00 PM

Qty
2

Type
CJAY 92 & The Vibe Presale Offer

Charge Summary
Item
Blue October
CJAY 92 & The Vibe Presale Offer
................................... CA $18.50 x 2
Facility Charge ................................................................... CA $1.50 x 2
Convenience Charge ........................................................ CA $5.00 x 2

Delivery (Ticketmaster Retail Location Pickup) ................ No Charge
Order Processing Fee ......................................................... CA $3.50


TOTAL CHARGES .................................................................. CA $53.50

5 Comments:

Honestly my focus was lost when you talked about being bent over a couch.

Oh isn't that classy.

I take it this is ticketmaster? God all mighty I know exactly what you mean. A few weeks back we bought tickets to Keane and it was the same thing. $30 tickets ended up costing $48.25 each. What a joke. I'd like to know who's pockets we're lining...

Sorry, lost my class there for a moment. ;)

Yah I should have specified that - it was Ticketmaster. They have such a kind way of taking all your money. There has to be some competition, no?
Bah.

Post a Comment