<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, September 2 

Looking for a movie to make you hate big corporations and Bush even more?

Yah so like leaving the movie theatre last night, I was pissed. I was a whole lot of unhappiness towards big corporations, (yes, even little ol' Honda) and even more ticked towards the most powerful man in the world, Mr. "I only look out for myself and my friends" Bush.

If you haven't seen this movie, seriously, spend $10 and sit still for 92 minutes to check it out. Not only is it entertaining (random cameos by Hollywood big names) but it will provide something to talk about with everybody you come into contact with for the next while besides the weather.

2 Comments:

http://blogs.edmunds.com/karl/239

Playing Devil's advocate.

I still can't believe they've had this car years ago and more than half of the population didn't know it existed. Sad.

Post a Comment