<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, September 21 

Mmm Skinny Cow.

So I'm on this diet you see. This crazy former Olympic athlete (ok she's crazy because I'm jealous of her size 1 waist and perfectly toned arms and legs) turned nutritionist put me on this diet. I've been sticking to it pretty solidly for the past 2 weeks now.

And yesterday, as I was standing stark ass nakid on the scale in the bathroom, I realized I lost 2lbs. Sure, I screamed a little. Scott ran in thinking it was a spider or something stupid and ended up closing the door as quickly as he opened it when he noticed I was on the scale. Poor guy.

Ok so I was pretty stoked. It's not everyday I find myself losing a little bit o-weight.

Anyways, I found this fun little dessert treat which I like to have (because damnit, I can). It's called Skinny Cow Fat Free Fudge bars and they're 98% fat-free and uses Splenda sugar. Well hot-dog! Frick man, they are the best things ever. Highly recommended!

This handy dandy website called Hungry Girl told me all about them and I've never looked back. Besides, no sane person would put themselves on a diet and not allow themselves at least one indulgence - and I am proud to say that this is my one and only indulgence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment