<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 13 

Sigh. And I spent so much time NOT voting for him.

I have spent the past umpteen weeks dedicating my Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights to my couch. I have plopped my ass down and spent a solid hour each one of those nights watching Rockstar Supernova. Only a couple people really peaked my interest.


1. Josh because he was cute and had a stellar voice;
2. Toby because he talks australian and rocks every song he sings;

3. Dilana because she's so hardcore and weird and fucking awesomely talented; and

4. Storm because she wasn't fake and rocked out like it was the last time she would have the opportunity to.

Anyways, the finale is upon us and I was determined that I wouldn't let Lucas win. Not only is the cockiest son of a bitch EVER but his voice sounds like he swalloed a magpie. So tragic. What is even more tragic is CBC.ca releasing the news release 2 hours before the finale show. Um. Hi. IT'S NOT ON YET IN THE WEST!

Someone is getting a letter. So unimpressed with the CBC. So yah, uh, if you haven't watched it yet - don't click on the news release.

1 Comments:

quit being so poor and get a sattelite

Post a Comment