<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 3 

The (fake Prince) Bachelor.

I sure did have my halloween candy in one hand and tv remote in the other all night last night. I was stoked to see the new Bachelor as this guy is a real Prince from Rome. Or so it was advertised.
So this guy, Lorenzo Borghese, is something else - or his family is something else. He's just along for the ride really.


The girls were floosies who were all wooed there by the promise that one of them could potentially become his wife.

Because I am such a super sluth, I dug up some info on our new friend. While he's only a guy with a line of pet spa goods called Royal Treatment Pet Care, his family owns Borghese Cosmetics and come from a rather fun line of ancestors. Ancestors like Popes, a sister of Napoleon, and even a Canadian landscape artist, they got it made in the shade.

During my jaunt in Italy I actually visited the Galleria Borghese - a muesum of art which I hated (and I'm sure Aaron would back me up on my feelings towards that). There's a random tidbit for you.

So I was chatting with Allie this morning and she tells me that one of the girls who made the cut who is from hippeville Nelson, BC - she coached volleyball too back in the day. So I'm putting my money on Sarah.

1 Comments:

Yes - I agree, Lorenzo certainly seems like a bit of a scheister doesn't he??

And as for Sarah, although I haven't seen her in years, she is a good girl; smart and respectable. She holds political science and journalism degrees and is a tremendous athlete.

I am rootin for her all the way!! Besides, who wouldn't want someone from Nelson?

Post a Comment