<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 25 

Oh hello there.

Whoops. I almost forgot I had a blog. Tee hee.

Yah sorry for being so lame-o lately with my blog. What can I say? I keep starting things on topics like the soap-opera love story between Belinda Stronach and Peter McKay, two people who obviously never get over each other. And then there is the 21 year old mother of 4 who just had conjoined twin babies who is already living off the welfare system and now will continue to more so (like fuck man). And then there is Bush who is quasi saying, in his own way, that maybe the Iraq war actually isn't going that well. No, really?

Ahh so much to choose from yet no creative words to tell it in. Story of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment