<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 3 

Self Proclaimed Media Whore.

In the past couple of years, I have successfully turned myself into a media-whore. I can't go an hour without checking CNN or The Huffington Post. I need to read Perez umpteen dozen times a day and watching Anderson Cooper is my idea of a relaxing evening. Kinda pathetic, don't you think?

So I'm flipping through Wonkette this morning and this comes up: War All The Time. How's that for a good morning? Apparently a couple boats just left for Iran which is leading people to believe a late October war, possibly nuclear (judging by what is being carried on the boats).

And then there is the whole Mark Foley scandal which is turning into quite the doozy. Heard about it? Following it? Do you care? Anyways, if you don't know what's going on but want to know a little more check out this uTube video from Jon Stewart's Daily Show last night. A rather comical look into the former Republican's secret IM life with Pages.

Ok and then if you don't care even the slightest bit about American news, there is always the fun Canadian story which throws Belinda Stronach, Tie Domi, A-listers and and some other random athletes into the same boxing ring for an all out match. This one is funny actually - I can't get enough. I love Belinda. And there is even a book coming out about her which I am sooooo excited to pick up.

3 Comments:

Gotta tell you, I've gained some respect for you reading the blog, but if you're taking the stuff from that War All The Time post as anything other than tongue in cheek ...

The writing is kind of loony toon stuff I'd see on the democratic underground forums.

Ok so I didn't go to bed freaking out about the bombs on a boat - I just enjoy reading about this stuff. C'mon - do you really think I am so dense that I believe EVERYTHING I read? Really.

Just checking.

I mean hey, a girl with brains and looks? I have you question from time to time.

Post a Comment