<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 14 

And who said having power was fun?

Because really - they might need to get their head examined. Sigh.

Sigh indeed.

I made a brief statement at our last impromptu meeting at my place on Thursday about how I don't get paid enough money to deal with what I'm dealing with. It was a joke really as I know that being el Presidente of the condo board doesn't come with many perks... especially when it comes to big fat paychecks. Like, I have never been this stressed out over something. Seriously. Ok maybe once but that was totally different.

So like when the shit goes funky at the condo - guess who has to take care of it? When someone gets mad - who has to deal with it? When a Christmas party gets planned - guess who's organizing it? When the garage door breaks at 10 p.m. at night - who has to wait up for the garage-door-fixer guy to come fix it? When the garage is getting cleaned - who has to wake up at the crack of dawn to ensure everyone has moved their car? When upgrades are desperately needed on the building - who has the final vote to approve a 12% fee hike? When bulletins and letters need to be delivered - who gets to print and distribute?

Me.

I kinda hoped that when I became Prez that it would come with perks like minions and drivers and cooks and cleaners. The more I've learned about it, it doesn't come with anything like that. Like, it's actually a lot of work and stress and wow. Ha - I realized I'm an emotional eater through all this. Fucking awesome. I've become a personal-grande-sugar-sugar-free-vanilla-non-fat-extra-hot-latte-aholic like overnight. I eat pretzels like they're going out of style. Pizza? We're best friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment