<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 21 

I'm not really all that good at sharing so I had a plan.

So I had this idea last night when I found out that the best band ever was coming to town: Snow Patrol! Ok the best band ever besides Dave Matthews Band, of course. I thought that maybe I could buy all the tickets today so that show sells out by Thursday when the tickets go on sale to the NON-fanclub members and therefore not letting anyone else purchase tickets.

THEREFORE I would be making the concert more of a solo concert - just the band, me, and the girls. Heh, the girls if you know what I mean... heh heh.

Anyways, didn't work out so well. Two tickets cost me $89 so buying 2000 tickets would set me back roughly $89,000. What the crap. I asked Dad and he said no, I asked Ben and he laughed and said no and I asked my own bank account and flies came out of the ATM.

So... I guess I'll have to share the band with other random people. Fuck.

3 Comments:

What happened to your all time favourite band called Blue October.

Gosh Megs .... you are such a fickle music whore. :)

I'm so pumped that they are coming, Ipod has pretty much refused to play them anymore than it already does. Very Very Exciting! I just hope people don't come expecting them to reanact there favorite Grey's Anatomy scenes, even though that show has been great to the band!

Hey, I think I was just looking for Calgary blogs and found yours. I'm easily won over by blogs that are updated often and people who are writers. check and check

Post a Comment