<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, November 19 

It's Christmas time at the condo!

Haha, and I was mocking my mom the other day so bad for playing Christmas music. And look at that - I already have lights going. Scott was fully prepared to set up all decorations and put out stockings I think. I had to say no - that was getting a litle out of hand I think.

We realized that living in a condo came with a couple contraints such as... real trees in a wood built condo. Not only do they suck bringing into the building what with the elevator and getting the pine needles all through the elevator, but... you know. However, we searched all over Calgary for the tree yesterday at various shops and in the end we went simple and came home with this stuff to wrap around the banister. Way cute. Way fun. And way less messy than a real tree.

I think I'll buy myself a pine scented candle instead.

1 Comments:

I love it!!

Does your condo "rules" allow for a real tree? Many building codes don't allow for it.

Why not try an artificial one? You can spruce it up with pine scent or bring in a fresh wreath?

Michaels is having a spectacular sale on Wednesday and Thursday. They have gorgeous trees that you can grab at a great price!

Post a Comment