<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, December 25 

Happy Ho Ho Ho!

It's amazing to think that only a couple years ago, my family was hitting some rough patches. My dad lost his job due to downsizing at the company and things were incredibly tight around the household. I had just moved home from Kimberley and started a new job but it was going to take a bit to get back on my feet after not working due to lack of jobs. Needless to say, everyone was a little sad about the situation and it didn't help that Christmas was just around the corner.
We went to church on Christmas Eve and did the evening service. When we got home, we noticed a huge box on the front steps to the house. Inside was groceries, gifts, etc from an anonymous Santa. It made our Christmas an extremely humbling one. The fact that this person(s) took the time to do something so kind was something that will definitely be unforgettable for time to come.
This year, my brothers and I were lucky enough to have an extremely gracious Christmas with family, presents and loads of food (mmmmm haystacks...).
I just wanted to take a quick second to wish everyone a very happy and unforgettable Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment