<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 20 

My cute as a button mom.

She gets so excited about Christmas. On Christmas morning when my brothers an I are begging her to let us sleep in, she's already up, getting Tanu all excited. She won't let us sleep in. Not even a little bit.


-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Pratt [mailto:cpratt@xxxxxxxxxx.net
To: Pratt, Colin SCAN--
Subject: morning

Okay…I thought I was going to be okay but the butterflies have started.
This is not good. xx



From: Colin.Pratt@shell.com [mailto:Colin.Pratt@xxxxx.com]
To:
cpratt@xxxxxxxxxx.net
Subject: RE: morning

What butterflies? xxxx


-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Pratt [mailto:cpratt@xxxxxxxxxx.net
To: Pratt, Colin SCAN--Subject:
RE: morning

Santa

3 Comments:

That is seriously cute. Gotta love your mom!

I am just embarking on the Mommy excitement and hope that it lasts at least as long as your mom's has. Somehow, planning Christmas and spending it with your children seems so much more fulfilling! After all, Santa is about the kids you know.

YIPPEEEEE...SANTA'S COMING TO MY HOUSE!!! And you're going to be here...homewrecker...

You're such a wanker. Aren't you SO excited to hang out with me for a couple days??????

Post a Comment