<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, January 2 

If I hear one more person...

Ok so I kinda suck at this whole blogging thing - I'll admit. I'm sorry. But hey, I have a life (hahah that was funny to write... sigh...) and I don't get to sit down much and just pound out whatever I have going on in my head.

But I'll do it now. I have about 1/4 left in my mug of tranquility tea so I'll write until I'm done the tea. Mmm tea.

Santa was good to me. Once again, I got spoiled beyond belief. Did some mad boxing day shopping and even got a replacement bottle of the shampoo I use on sale! United Colours of Benetton had a swanky sale and I managed to find myself a ridonkulously long pair of pinstriped work pants for cheap. Love shopping.

New Years was super lowkey. Went to the neighbours the night before for a shot-luck where everyone was to bring their own shot mix. 6 shots and 3 margaritas later, I was glad I was only walking across the hallway to go home. Woot woot! Had dinner with Scott's mom and grandma and watched some movies before coming home and ringing in the New Year with Dick Clark.

Calgary went smoke-free as of yesterday and already, it freakin rocks. However, all those wanks who smoked in the bars are now smoking on the sidewalks and parking lots and are throwing their butts on the ground. Sigh. It's called an ashtray - use it.

My huge monsterous conference is in T minus 15 days and I'm feeling the pressure. I go through spells where I'm super sure of everything and believe I can take the next week or so off and the other spells are me in a complete cold sweat, shaking in the corner of a round-room not knowing which way is up. Only 15 more days...

And there you go. A quick simple update which ended in a cold slurp of my tea. My teabag must have exploded as I just swallowed a bunch of tea chunkys. Odd.

I'll try to be better at this. I might just make that a new years resolution. Right behind drinking more water, losing 20lbs, paying off my credit card and becoming a pro-snowboarder.

Baby steps maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment