<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, January 4 

McDonalds Drive Thru. Wednesday Night. Hardcore craving.

Must have been the slowest line - ever. Took 15 minutes to go through a drive thru where only 3 cars were in line.


"Welcome to McDonalds what I can I get you"

"Can I get the cheeseburger meal?"

"Coke to drink?"

"Can I actually just get a large fries instead of a drink?"

"No"

"No?"

"No you must get a drink"

"But I don't want a drink"

"If you want the combo, you have to get a drink".

"Well I don't want anything to drink. You can keep your drink. Just the burger and fries please"

"3.48"

Oooook then. I drive to the next window.
Dude doesn't even look at me - just puts his hand through the window.

I give him $3.50 in change.
He gives me the bag and puts the $0.02 on the window sill.

I notice my bag is a little heavier than it should be considering I got a little bit of fries and a dinky burger. As I am driving away from McCrankyness I open the bag to find he actually put a large fries in the bag. Hee hee. And no Coke to drink.


1 Comments:

Way to stick it to the man, with the worker shortage here in Calgary, the service is so bad and slow no matter where I go. I guess you can't have one without the other!

Post a Comment