<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, January 21 

Not sick yet so... looks like it's staying down!

So for the longest time I was hearing everyone (especially Scott) say how wonderful Shwarma and Falaffal was. Right. All I know about it is that these vendors are everywhere and they always look super sketchy (not to mention the fact that I never see any cats or dogs were these places were...).

Today however, I was taken to the Falaffal King, a little cafe that opened only steps from our front door. Ok and don't tell Scott (as I kinda mocked it the whole time) but I kinda liked it. I liked it even more after eating the complimentary piece of baklava the guy threw in with our order.


I guess I can't mock him anymore about his love for Falaffal, eh? Damn.

Update: Stomach so not feeling it. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment