<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, January 21 

Oh.. hey

Now, if you've stuck around this long while I've taken a slight hiatus, I will take a moment to tell you how much you rock. You rock. I know I've been a bit of a slacker but I was kinda busy you know what with work and stuff. Ok just work. Thank god my conference is over!

Pretty proud of it actually. I have heard nothing but great things about the one day event (which takes about a year to plan... it's almost too bad it is only one day). After all the blood, sweat and tears dry, I am happy to say that it went off without too many hitches, I mean - there is always something that only I'll notice and freak out about during the event. Thank God it wasn't anything major.

Anyways, I am actually going to start writing on this darn thing again. I've received a couple nasty emails (thanks - you know who you are) so.. rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment