<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, February 14 

Mmmmmm lattes on Valentines Day.

Went to Starbucks this morning to get my V-Day latte. I parked my car, walked up the stairs and a 'street-person' was waiting at the top of the stairs with his puppy dog eyes on and hand out "do you have any spare change"? Ok so... A. no I don't - I'm using plastic, B. why are you asking people outside of Starbucks? Go to Timmys - totally different crowd - I'm sure you would have more luck over there than here, and C. It's way too early to be asking people for money.

Anwyays Happy Valentines Day to all of you coupled people - if you're single, days like this kinda suck. I used to hate it; hid under my covers and cried. Such an over rated day but - seriously - who doesn't love a day where diamonds, chocolates and flowers are the norm?

2 Comments:

You are just sooooo artificial. Puleeese!!

also your abuse of italics is seriously annoying

Post a Comment