<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, March 23 

I need intervention from Intervention.

So, maybe you've heard about this highly addicting show.

It's this hour long documentary about an individual who is in the roughest shape of their lives. Kim was anorexic and bulimic, Kristen was addicted to booze and heroin and Ryan was addicted to oxycontin. All these people were to the point where they were on their deathbeds. It was sad, pathetic and heartbreaking.

Now, I am addicted to this show. Tonite, I have watched 3 episodes. I find it just incredible that there are people who can survive with these sick addictions and abuses. It's just... completely mind-boggling.

Anyways, if you've seen this show, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't... well, you probably just think I'm a nut.

1 Comments:

I've seen a couple of episodes of the show but after seeing one about cutting, I had to stop watching.

Way too heart wrenching for me.

Post a Comment