<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, April 28 

Definitely heavier things.

I'm taking my Event Management Certificate at Mount Royal on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights until the end of June (the 28th to be specific) and it's kicking my ass.

Like, today I could be out shopping or walking along the river or taking my dog for a stroll but instead, I'm inside the condo, perched on an awkward stool, John Mayer in the background, with my lactaid latte, attempting to write a research paper ("If it's 35 pages - I won't be disappointed" so says my instructor), a marketing plan ("12 pages shouldn't be out of the question" so says my other instructor) and create a fake event for a group project by 1 p.m. tomorrow. Uh. Isn't adult education suppose to be slightly less work than regular education? Somewhere between working 8 hours a day, going to school and sleeping, I have to fit this in.


It's already 1:30 p.m. O'my God.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment